On the rental of our bikes the Rental Conditions of the BOVAG apply as
well as our own added terms. The full version of the rental conditions
can be found here.
- The lender is Fietsverhuur Zeelen Vlieland, Dorpsstraat 2, 8899 AH,
- The hirer is responsible for the rented bicycles (for groups the
- The hirer is responsible for reporting damages and/or report the
bike missing as soon as possible at the lender.
- The bike may not be used outside the designated pathways and roads.
(The bikes are NOT allowed on the beach!)
- The bike needs to be returned at the stop where it is rented, unless
otherwise agreed upon with the lender.
- The rented items are not allowed to leave the island, without
written permission from the lender.
- Only one person per bike, unless it is in a childrens seat.
- It is not allowed to alter the bike (even attaching your own doggy
ride or other car), we are happy to assist you if needed.
- The hirer is not allowed to do repairs on the rented object without
the permission of the lender.
- The hirer is required to take good care of the bike:
- The bike needs to be locked. If the hirer loses the key, the
lender will charge €7,50 for the making of a new key.
- The electrical bike needs to be charged according to the given
- The hirer has to make sure that the bike is not used by someone
who is not capable enough.
- Payment is made in advance of the hiring period, unless agreed upon
with the lender. In the last case, payment has to be done within 14
- The lender reserves the right to charge a deposit.
- Early returnal of the bike will not entitle the hirer to a
- The lender reserves the right to withdraw the bike,
without a refund, if the rental conditions are not followed.